Book Your Adventure Now
Blue Mountains Tours from Sydney with Barefoot Downunder
Our small group Blue Mountain adventure and hike is now back with limited availability on December 30 2019 and January 2 2020!
Meet at our central meeting location in the city and your guide and owner/operator Adz will take you through the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains to some of his favourite spots. You will stop for a coffee at a local village along the drive and then embark on a beautiful bush-walk and hike to waterfalls. You will learn fun facts and interesting information about the local area, flora and fauna. Adz studied rock-climbing, abseiling and adventure guiding here years ago so there is never a vanilla moment! The hardness of the hike will be determined on the day to suit everyones fitness.
Enjoy a healthy picnic lunch with vegetarian wraps and fruit, then well head off to visit hidden lookouts and gems, no trip is the same as your guide will keep you off the beaten track and away from all the other mobs. We will be anywhere from the Jamison Valley to the Gross Valley, giving you a different viewpoint and perspective.
On the drive back your guide will tell you my favourite places to check out in Sydney and give you heaps of honest and real travel advice. At the end of the day you will be dropped back at the meeting location where we all shed a tear and say our goodbye’s!
WARNING: We don’t go to the busy Scenic World, we don’t visit Zoos, we don’t ride on packed ferries. You will experience the true Blue Mountains with a true blue Aussie adventure guide!
- Full Day Tour – 9 hours
- Morning tea stop at Glenbrook (own expense)
- Guided bush-walk and hike around 2+ hours, suited to group on the day
- Learn about the area, flora and fauna from your experienced and fun guide
- Healthy picnic lunch with vegetarian wrap and fruit
- Visit secret lookout locations away from the crowds anywhere between the Jamison Valley and Gross Valley
- Experienced, fun and friendly adventure guide
- Pick up/drop off from 1 select location in Sydney
- National Park fees
What to Bring:
- Water bottle, snacks, sunscreen, camera
- Closed in shoes for the hike
- Your fun and friendly personality 😊
Cost: ADULT $150 (ages 18 yrs and up) — STUDENT or KIDS $130 (8-17yrs, students must hold a valid student ID card)
Meeting/Drop off location: 812 George Street, Haymarket only a 5-minute walk from Central Train Station
Pick-Up: 8am Drop Off: around 5:00pm
If you are looking for a true Australian experience exploring the Blue Mountains and love the outdoors and hiking, then this adventure tour is for you! Medium fitness recommended.