Book Your Adventure Now
Our small group Blue Mountains tour from Sydney is only available on December 29 & 30 so hurry and book as this trip sells out!
Our Blue Mountains Tour from Sydney takes you into the heart of the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains for a day of hiking and exploring off the beaten track. Enjoy a small group tour led by a real Aussie local – Adz – Owner and operator of Barefoot Downunder, and escape the city to see kangaroos in the wild, experience a beautiful hike into a Jurrasic rainforest where you can cool off under a waterfall, spot native wildlife and hear the fun interesting facts of the local area from your passionate guide. See the Three Sisters rock formation and head to a few secret lookout spots for ultimate views of the area.
WARNING: This tour does not visit scenic world or a zoo – we like to stay off the beaten track and these places are far too busy.
- Full Day Tour – 10 Hours
- Morning tea stop at Glenbrook (own expense)
- Spot kangaroos in the wild and other native birds and wildlife
- 1.5-2 hour return guided hike
- Light lunch included
- See the famous Three Sisters Rock formation in Katoomba
- Visit other secret lookout locations
- Experienced, fun and friendly adventure guide
- Pick up/drop off from 1 select location in Sydney
- National Park fees
What to Bring:
- Water bottle, snacks, sunscreen, camera (swimsuit optional)
- Closed in shoes for hiking – something with grip, trainers are good, no sandals/flip flops please
- Your fun and friendly personality 😊
Cost: ADULT $159 (ages 18 yrs and up) — STUDENT or KIDS $139 (10-17yrs, students must hold a valid student ID card)
Light lunch option: Chicken or Vegetarian Salad Roll
Meeting/Drop off location: We offer 1 pick-up and drop off location for our tour in Sydney near Central Train Station. Due to the ongoing road closures from the light rail project, we will update you on the exact location closer to the tour.
Pick-Up: 7am Drop Off: around 5:00pm
If you are looking for a true Australian experience exploring the Blue Mountains and love the outdoors and hiking, then this adventure tour is for you! Medium fitness required, hike includes a section with vertical stairs.